Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Crazy year!

It's been a long long time since I've hung around my blog and for good reason, we've had a crazy busy year.  Last January (2014) we made an offer on a short sale house....9 months later after many ups and downs we finally got it! We've been in our new home in for about 4 1/2 months now.  During that time we were busy traveling to Minnesota twice - once for a vacation, once for a wedding, traveled to Florida, and had friends and family visit us here in Montana. After we signed the papers for the house we had to travel to South Dakota....literally that day so we didn't even get to move in until November, it didn't feel like we were at our new house long before we traveled to Nebraska for Thanksgiving.  Then we had family visit for Christmas. My daughter and I also just got back from visiting my mom in Florida for a couple weeks.  Sooo now that we're good and settled in I can start my blog up again.
Oh also during all that time I started doing craft fairs!!!  So much fun!  So far I've done 2 and i'm doing a small local one this weekend.  I also managed to paint walls in the house right after we moved in, before furniture got put where it goes....After painting when we moved into our first house and then painting again when we sold it....i'm not a fan of painting walls...so I new I would loose steam quickly so during my daughter's first and second day of preschool I got all the painting done! Thanks to the previous homeowners for leaving paint cans for me to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment