Saturday, April 5, 2014

Why I love Once Upon A Child

Have you ever been to this store? 
Prior to moving, a "Once Upon A Child" store opened very close to the Animal Hospital I worked at.  I soon became a frequent flyer there!  They are a second hand store, and are a pretty large chain! At first I was apprehensive, thinking they're gonna have smelly and stained clothing, but I was wrong.   They only accept gently used clothing and gently used toys.  I've found a lot of nice inexpensive clothes for my daughter. I've also been able to bring in clothes that don't fit her and get money on the spot for them!  You can do a trade for new stuff from the store! Why spend full price on kids clothes when they grow out of them so fast?! 

 Onward to the heart of this post...I found this Dora house, with tons of stuff!

Tons of stuff!
 
 
She wanted to lie down with the Dora people

So Detailed!

 A mini van, play set, store, and pool along with stuff for the inside; beds, chairs, tables, toilet, even the kitchen sink!....just tons of stuff, oh and it is battery operated so Dora talks to her in English and Spanish when she pushes different things in the house!  I saw it in the store for $35 dollars. It seemed like a great deal, but I first went home and did a little google research and found out that Yes, it's an awesome deal.  So I went back later that day (luckily they still had it) and I got it.  We saved it for Christmas, and put all the parts in a bunch of different boxes so she had a lot of presents to open up.  This was defiantly her favorite Christmas present! She plays with it all the time....no joke as i'm writing this she's walking down the stairs from her nap asking if her Dora house is out. 

We don't have a Once Upon A Child store near where we live anymore, so sad. Whenever we're in a town with a Once Upon A Child, I make sure we stop!  If you have this store and haven't checked it out, you must! 

No comments:

Post a Comment